1.Cook pasta as per instructions
2. Prepare the vegetables: grate onion, chop garlic, wash and cut green beans in half, wash or brush off mushrooms, remove tough stalk
3.Melt 2 tbsp of butter in a pan over medium-high heat, saute onion for 2 minutes. Add in the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1-2 minutes.
4.De glaze the pan with 1/4 cup white wine, scraping up all the bits at the bottom. Cook until the liquid has reduced by half.
5.Reduce heat to medium and add in the mushrooms, green beans and 1 tbsp of butter . Cook stirring a few times for 5 minutes. Add in 1/4 cup of water and cook for another 4 minutes. Adding the thyme partway through.
6. Turn the heat off and add in the remaining tbsp of butter and the Parmesan cheese
7.Serve over cooked pasta
1.) Heat the olive oil in a small non-stick frying pan. Fry the mushrooms on a high heat, stirring occasionally for 3-4 mins until golden. Take out of the pan into a bowl and mix with the cheese and parsley.
2.) Add a pinch of mushroom Salt
Put the pan back on the heat and pour the eggs into it. Cook for 1 min or until set to your liking, swirling with a fork now and again.
3.)Spoon the mushroom mix over one half of the omelette. Using a spatula or palette knife, flip the omelette over to cover the mushrooms. Cook for a few moments more, lift onto a plate
Two large sweet potatoes
Merryhill Mushrooms Traditional Mushroom Salt
1. Take the two large sized sweet potatoes then cut into thin 'fries'
2. Combine 1 and a half tea spoon mushroom salt with 1 table spoon veg oil. Mixed together. Then spread over the fries
3. Bake until soft, for roughly 30 minutes
Recipe by The Vegan Recipe Hour https://veganrecipehour.wordpress.com/
Preparation Time : 5 mins
Cooking time : 40 mins
Ingredients - to feed 2-3
Handful of chestnut mushrooms, chopped but left chunky
Arborio rice, half a packet
Vegetable stock cube
Boiled water and cold water, approx 4-5 pints
1 clove of garlic
1 onion, sliced
Tablespoon of Olive Oil
Knob of butter
Salt and pepper to season
Parmesan cheese according to taste
Frozen peas, sweet corn
1. Using a large pan, fry the onion and garlic in the olive oil until slightly golden
2. Add the rice and the butter and stir so that rice is well coated
3 Dissolve the stock cube in a pint of boiled water and add to the pan
5. Add the mushrooms and salt and pepper and keep stirring
6. Add more water and any additional ingredients and keep stirring
7. Keep stirring and adding water until the rice is soft. It should have a thick, moist glossy consistency
8. Serve warm with a sprinkle of Parmesan on top, and enjoy!
Recipe by: http://lovefoodies.com/creamy-garlic-mushrooms.html